• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skyes thread...More pics post 15 & 44 ud #59 & 62

Im going to collect this little cracker on Saturday...

28042011993.jpg

Her name is Skye and she will hopefully be Marley & Dolly's new bunny buddy eventually. Im excited, but anxious too.

Last edited:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :love:
She's gorgeous Sophia, I bet she'll fit in well with your two... You're going to have a GORGEOUS trio

She's very pretty! :love::love::love:

...sorry to ask....but didn't you rehome a bun last year, because you couldn't have three? :? Do you have plans for if she won't bond with the other two?:wave:

Thanks Guys :)

Going to let her settle in for a week or 2 then book her in for a health check when M&D go for vaccinations :)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE im so excited!! :D:D

She's very pretty! :love::love::love:

...sorry to ask....but didn't you rehome a bun last year, because you couldn't have three? :? Do you have plans for if she won't bond with the other two?:wave:

Yes i did, but Clarence wasnt actually my rabbit. Dad brought him home for my brother :roll: I got left with the responsibility and at the time didnt have the money or space for a 3rd.

That was last year, im in a different situation now, thanks Ali. Had a feeling you might bring him up.

soo adorable :love: is she a nethie?

She sure is :wave:

oh wow! she's beautiful!!!!! I actually said 'oh wooooww!! :lol:

Did you name her yet? (sorry maybe I should read the posts first!)

Back