• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many bunnies can squish in one litter tray :P

xxranxx

Alpha Buck
Silly Bunnies :lol:
237.jpg

they only had their first full night together on sunday seem best of friends :D
they do have other litter trays too btw they just choose to squishh into one :p

Haha yeh it is :p its only small ... i though it was gunna be too small for the rather large toby but obviously not haha! im really pleased with them blossom humped him for a day and i was worried he was gunna die from over exercise :lol: hes not the most athletic but theyve totally settled now :) x

Ah bless they are so cute! I only got my first two rabbits yesterday but already want more :-0 why did no one warn me how addictive bunnys are!

Ah bless they are so cute! I only got my first two rabbits yesterday but already want more :-0 why did no one warn me how addictive bunnys are!

I know i was like that when i first got toby :p theyre just too cute! im also terribly addicted to the forum which results in been late for work and college daily haha!

Ha! I've such a soft spot for Agouti Dutches - both my Jasmine and Schumi were that colour.

:love:

Back