• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Florence & Alfie

Suzanne

Mama Doe
I hardly ever post pics of my buns so here's Florence and Alfie. After Dandelion passed away at Christmas I decided to bond her with Alfie my house bunny. Fortunately she's so easy going and it was an easy bond. :D

The first time together.
IMG_0696.jpg

Alfie looks a real fatty in this pic, since being with Florence he's a lot less lazy and always running around the garden so he's lost a few pounds!
IMG_0698.jpg

Alfie being worshiped!
IMG_0703.jpg

Hello again Alfie!!! He is look great-and I think bigger than when I last saw him!

He looks very happy with her wifey bun- although how you can get a picture of them next to a bag of pellets that does have holes in where they have chewed their way in amazes me!

Hello again Alfie!!! He is look great-and I think bigger than when I last saw him!

He looks very happy with her wifey bun- although how you can get a picture of them next to a bag of pellets that does have holes in where they have chewed their way in amazes me!

Thanks Rachel, yes I think he is a lot bigger than when you saw him cause he was still quite under weight then. He loves Florence and he's finally started behaving like a normal rabbit. :)

:love::love:
It's lovely that from sadness came this gorgeous result.
They look so happy together & I bet you love having two house buns.

Thanks for all the lovely comments. :) Not only are they gorgeous bunnies but they have great personalities too.:love:

Back