• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola & the piggies

She loves my piggies:love:

SAM_2850.jpg

Pigglet is her clear favourite:love:
SAM_2853.jpg

SAM_2852.jpg

Mr Pigglet himself:love:

SAM_2839.jpg

Flippin' 'eck Kayleigh! Hes huge already!! :shock:

...Cute though :love:

Marley used to be like that, they used to pinch his food during floor time/free ranging and he didnt care. he used to groom them too :love:

Obviously theyre no longer with me :( But I wouldnt let Dolly anywhere near them, the little madam! :roll:

Flippin' 'eck Kayleigh! Hes huge already!! :shock:

...Cute though :love:

Marley used to be like that, they used to pinch his food during floor time/free ranging and he didnt care. he used to groom them too :love:

Obviously theyre no longer with me :( But I wouldnt let Dolly anywhere near them, the little madam! :roll:

Lola goes in the huff if shes not allowed to groom them:roll::lol:

Hes only 4 weeks old I think hes going to be a chunky little monkey! :love:

Ohhh also I haven't bought him or anything he was born into this house after I got a piggy, I wasnt told she was pregnant either:roll: I wouldnt have a piggie so young but yes he is huuuuuge! Tigger his brother is just as big, he will be going to Nicola in 4 weeks time:D

Very cute rabbit and very cute guinea pig but please don't let them meet eachother like that.

Rabbits have very strong back legs and have even killed some guinea pigs, not intentionally of course but by accident.
Rabbits carry a disease called bortella (as do dogs) which rabbits are immune to and they can pass this on to guinea pigs and guinea pigs can become very very ill by this.
They have different dietry needs too.
They also can not communicate with eachother. Its like you trying to have a coversation with a cow.

Please reconsider letting them meet.

ETA: I love the colouring of your guinea pig, he reminds me just of one of my guys except mine has lighter brown on him but still has the golden with him.

Very cute rabbit and very cute guinea pig but please don't let them meet eachother like that.

Rabbits have very strong back legs and have even killed some guinea pigs, not intentionally of course but by accident.
Rabbits carry a disease called bortella (as do dogs) which rabbits are immune to and they can pass this on to guinea pigs and guinea pigs can become very very ill by this.
They have different dietry needs too.
They also can not communicate with eachother. Its like you trying to have a coversation with a cow.

Please reconsider letting them meet.

ETA: I love the colouring of your guinea pig, he reminds me just of one of my guys except mine has lighter brown on him but still has the golden with him.

Kayleigh's rabbit and guinea pigs don't live together :) ps. love your example about the cow. :lol:

They share a cage and love to eat their mix food, I mix them both up and they pick out their bits they must know whats rabbit and guinea pig food its amazing! These two are the best of friends its soooo cute:)

Back