• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's Home!!!

abi2047

Mama Doe
Just took some quick photos of my baby girl. She's the first female pet my family have had in 6 years. I'll most probably call her Mishka. Sorry the pics aren't great, they were taken on my phone but i'll definately upload some better ones tomorrow when she's settled in a bit more. She's a lot prettier than these photos show. :love:

DSCF2290.jpg

DSCF2292.jpg

awww she soo fuzzy, has she anywhere to hide and stay quite for now, as she still looks alittle nervous in her new surroundings :wave:

Awwww she is a little bundle of joy. :love::love::love:

Is she still nervous ?

awww she soo fuzzy, has she anywhere to hide and stay quite for now, as she still looks alittle nervous in her new surroundings :wave:

She hopped around the cage, ate a bit of hay and then went into the corner. She's just turned around and i've managed to get some more pics but will upload them later as laptop is being really slow.

She's going to need grooming every day i expect.

SHe's very cute, looks very scared in the pictures. I'd say petrified.

If she seems scared I'd try putting a blanket or something over the top of the cage, it might make her feel a little safer, or put a box in for somewhere for her to hide if you haven't already :)
I keep coming back to look at the pics, she's so fuzzy :love: xx

She's very beautiful!:love::love: How old is she? :wave: she looks smaller than t he 4 week old babies I visited today.

Last edited:
Oh wow, so fluffy and ginger :love: is she part lionhead?

If she's been taken from mom early (under 8 wks old) make sure you keep everything really clean and don't kiss her (our mouth has bacteria). I've had 2 babies years ago, and two separate times, die from a virus. The vet said it was probably due to being taken from mom too early (they were sold at a pet shop) because their immune system isn't as healthy being so young on top of not having mother's milk long enough.

Back