• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OK, I Give Up- Now Morse Too :-( U/D Surgery on Monday :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He has been off abx for about 3 months now but today I am not happy with how his ears are looking and he also has yet another infection in his nasolacrimal duct.

Here we go again........................ :cry:

Last edited:
NOOOOOO!

I am absolutely amazed at the terrible run you are having. I wish I could come and help out!

Not Morse too. :cry: Hopefully Morse will get better soon. Does he normally respond quickly to abx ?

If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. You must be feeling exhausted.

Morse is booked onto the Ops List for Monday of next week.

He will be having both ears cleaned out, swabs taken for MC+S, both nasolacrimal ducts flushed and the cyst-like lump removed from his chin. The lump will then be sent for Histology as Laura is now concerned that it *might* be something more than a cyst.................

:cry:

I'll be thinking and hoping for Monday.

And you know its not a case of giving up, you just need to mount your fight with more energy.

You're all doing a brilliant job. I hope that all the bunnies can keep fighting alongside you.

Omg poor Morse. Sending tonnes of vibes xxx

Big (((((hugs))))) to you Jane. I'm so sorry you're going through this with so many of your bunnies. Its just not fair. I fall to pieces when just one of mine gets ill so I've no idea how strong you are to cope with this. xxxx

What a never ending nightmare for you :(I hope you can stay strong over the weekend xxxxSending vibes for lovely Morse xxxx

Back