• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just noticed...

X_Bex_X

Alpha Buck
that when I go out to the buns first thing in the morning I sing the good morning song to them....as in "good morning, good morning, how do you do, good morning, good morning to you" :oops: and then I give them nose rubs :love:

It must be an automatic thing o_O

Same here :p

Good morning, good morning
How's my little fuzzy bugs?
Good morning, good morning to you.

Good morning, good morning
It's nearly breakfast time
Good morning, good morning to you.

I just say "helllloooooooo bunnies, come on breaky time! Hungry are we? omnomnom, no dont steal out of Mae's mouth :roll: Sebastian you fool"

I sing it too :)

"good mornin' good mooornin' it's great to see your fuzzy face, good mornin' good mornin' to yoou"

is the usual version haha

I also have "stupid-high-pitch-voice-syndrome" when talking to all my animals :oops:

I go all "motherese" on them like "hello baby, hello, how're you fuzzy little bunwun" or (to my cat) "bonjour monsieur kitty cat, hello fluffy kittyyyyy, you want some biscuits kitty?"

It's really embarrassing when people you don't know catch you doing it haha

Bitzy-B I love that stink bomb song and did sing it my bunsters a few times :lol: I forgot the last few lines though so will have a look at your link in a minute to refamiliarise myself!

I normally say "Morrrrrning bunsters, how are we this morning, what have you been up to in the night hmm?? Looks at the mess! How have you managed to do that?! Do you want some nuggets, and some fwesh hay?! okay then i'll just go and get some frmo the shed...then nugggeeetttts!!!! At which point they go bonkers and they get noserubs, and just lately Joejoes had bum-fur plucking sessions (he's moulting, i'm not weird :oops::lol:)

I also have "stupid-high-pitch-voice-syndrome" when talking to all my animals :oops:

Agree completely.. I just said to Poppy as she flopped "Oh Poppy-woppy, is you doin' a flopsy for mommy and daddy" in a high pitched baby talk voice..
I mean.. really? lol.. But I don't even think about it now. Just flows from my mouth ^^

you are all bonkers!!! :lol:

I let Bella and Jacob out for a run around the garden, with a "good morning" its the best time for binky spotting. Then I normally start saying " don't do that, NOOO, no you can't come in the kitchen for the worshiping of the fridge. " :lol:

Back