• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger & Biscuit - Lunchtime in the 'Kingdom'

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Disclaimer: sorry for any bad colourings, i was playing with settings on my camera :oops:

Biscuit: Ginger, i thinks Daddy is brings the foods!
P1050096Small.jpg

P1050078Small.jpg

P1050077Small.jpg

P1050082Small.jpg

Ginger: Biccy, you am standing on a bit of cowiandeh!
P1050076Small.jpg

P1050072Small.jpg

P1050073Small.jpg

P1050074Small.jpg

P1050075Small.jpg

P1050071Small.jpg

P1050069Small.jpg

Biscuit: Gingey, please gets your fats heads outs of the picatoors!
P1050065Small.jpg

P1050099Small.jpg

P1050089Small.jpg

P1050090Small.jpg

P1050084Small.jpg

:love:

SQEEEEEEEEEZUMS, I love these 2 characters :love::love::love:

They look like delicious noms, is that thyme I can see in one of the pics? Im growing some at the moment but not sure whether buns can eat it so not given them any yet.

Oh and I have the exact same carrier as you :wave::lol:

SQEEEEEEEEEZUMS, I love these 2 characters :love::love::love:

They look like delicious noms, is that thyme I can see in one of the pics? Im growing some at the moment but not sure whether buns can eat it so not given them any yet.

Oh and I have the exact same carrier as you :wave::lol:

Yep, thats thyme. Ginger loves it more than Biccy, but i think thats 'cos she loves the woodyness of it and she loves fibrous materials :)

They have lemon thyme occasionally too, which they like :)

Impressive moult line Ginger!! :thumb:

The one on her nose?

She just can't shift that last bit - i think its due to not feeling well and not having the energy to shift it, so shes stuck 'mid-moult' :shock:

However, hoping that now shes on the metacam she'll feel better to finish it off soon :)

Oh yes. Metacam + Ginger = Loonatic!

She has the spark back in her eyes :love:

Thats great news. :wave:

Everytime I see them, I think a little bit of Ginger and a little bit of Biccy and you have Sunshine. As he has got older his ginger colouring is becoming more like Biccy's especially around his face.

:love::love::love::love: Awwwwww :love::love::love::love:

Tut tut Biccy, Ginger is not fat, she's just fluffy :lol: <3

Gorgeous bunnehs <3

I wish I could make a shelf like that and give Buckley a big crate... I'm not very handy though!

Back