• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the boys are playing up

stranger23

Mama Doe
since the house move and the boys c&c cage having to be taken apart a bit its not as sturdy and the boys have noticed this went up to feed them this morning and they have been out all night by the look of it, poos everywhere, the hay bag eaten into (why couldnt they use the hole already in it instead of making loads) food bin knocked over and guinea pig harrased by the look of it, think im going to have to take it apart and start again with more cable ties, this is the second time they have got out luckily they are in there own room so cant get to wires or anything but other cages but every time they get out there is a major clean up needed looks like they partied hard :lol:

I think it's the time of year, Carlo seems to enjoy throwing his CARRIER over and tipping up his litter tray at the moment :shock::evil::lol:

:D i wouldnt mind if they didnt make such a mess as they cant hurt themselves in that room but with 2 kids and a man to have to clear up after i dont need them joining in making a right mess

Back