• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlo the growler UD he bit me :(

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
My little lad has started growling and lunging, he seems fine in himself, and never bites me he just lunges then sticks his head in my hand for a head rub.

It's almost like he is trying to get my attention to stroke him, he is very demanding when it comes to fuss.

Last edited:
How old is Carlos ?

Sunshine sometimes does this but I say he is my grumpy old man. Only if my hand is moving fast though.

He is two I think we have had him a year last month. From Honey Bunnys rescue.

he doesn't seem grumpy though as he literally jumps at me then goes in for licks and headrubs :?

It's such a funny little growl as well

:cry::cry: I never gets licks or headrubs. Although I have had break throughs this week. Cutie-pie now lets me touch her when running around. Sunshine is fine about me stroking him out of the hutch.

For some reason my laptop is very very very slow. Going to log out and try again.

has he been done scooter use to do that.

he still does now but its less than what it use to be

yes definitley, he was with HoneyBunnys and was done then. He just seems to like acting like he is a full buck, because he scatters poops as well. But I know 100 percent he has been neutered

:cry::cry: I never gets licks or headrubs. Although I have had break throughs this week. Cutie-pie now lets me touch her when running around. Sunshine is fine about me stroking him out of the hutch.

For some reason my laptop is very very very slow. Going to log out and try again.

I'll give you a head rub chick :lol:

Carlo is much more affectionate than Bobby, he has his little vandal evil streak as well

I'll give you a head rub chick :lol:

Carlo is much more affectionate than Bobby, he has his little vandal evil streak as well

:lol::lol:

You might get your hand tangled in my mass of wild hair.

My male bunnies have always been more affectionate than the females. But actually I think it is because the last 2 females were rescued from terrible conditions.

I started getting loads of chin rubs from Cutie-pie but she stopped when I got her spayed. She hasn't forgiven me yet.

Last edited:

You might get your hand tangled in my mass of wild hair.

My male bunnies have always been more affectionate than the females. But actually I think it is because the last 2 females were rescued from terrible conditions.

I started getting loads of chin rubs from Cutie-pie but she stopped when I got her spayed. She hasn't forgiven me yet.

same as Bobby she used to snuggle up to me while I watched tv, and lick my hand, and scratch at my bedroom door :love: (she still does that but not because she wants me)

Since she has been speyed and got Carlo, she is far more aloof

same as Bobby she used to snuggle up to me while I watched tv, and lick my hand, and scratch at my bedroom door :love: (she still does that but not because she wants me)

Since she has been speyed and got Carlo, she is far more aloof

I wonder if getting them spayed makes a difference ? She used to constantly scrabble away in the corner of the hutch, in the litter tray or on my antique mirror. She was obsessive. The day she was done it stopped completely, along with the chin rubs.

I think it must do. Bobby still is a vandal mind, but because she has Carlo constantly fussing over her, she won't come to you for fuss, she flops a few meters away looks at you and grunts till you come over and nuzzle her.

My boy on the other hand is always jumping on your lap for fuss :?

carlo bit and dug my hand, I was drumming my fingers on the floor, to a song and he lunged growled and nipped me :cry::evil::lol:

I must have been annoying him

carlo bit and dug my hand, I was drumming my fingers on the floor, to a song and he lunged growled and nipped me :cry::evil::lol:

I must have been annoying him

Marvin bit me yesterday as well! Maybe male rabbits are a bit angry at the minute? he might just be feeling a bit frisky! :D

Marvin bit me yesterday as well! Maybe male rabbits are a bit angry at the minute? he might just be feeling a bit frisky! :D

he is a bit of a nutter and a vandal atm :?

I was singing as well, and lying on my belly drumming my fingers, he could have just told me to stop :roll::lol:

Max bit me yesterday aswell :evil: I was walking through the lounge and out of nowhere he lunged at me and bit my ankle :shock:
He does nip and dig at my feet every morning while Im on the toilet :oops: but theyre only very gentle and more playful than aggressive :roll: But when he bit me yesterday it drew blood :shock:
I think Spring is truly with us hunny. Moody men :roll:

Max bit me yesterday aswell :evil: I was walking through the lounge and out of nowhere he lunged at me and bit my ankle :shock:
He does nip and dig at my feet every morning while Im on the toilet :oops: but theyre only very gentle and more playful than aggressive :roll: But when he bit me yesterday it drew blood :shock:
I think Spring is truly with us hunny. Moody men :roll:

I thought it was women that got the grump

he is a bit of a nutter and a vandal atm :?

I was singing as well, and lying on my belly drumming my fingers, he could have just told me to stop :roll::lol:

AAAAAND I just got in from work and my flat was trashed :shock: All of the cushions off the sofa, and I mean the ones that make up the sofa aswell as the little decorative ones, were on the floor. Hed managed to get hold of some of our paperwork off the table and it was strewn all over the floor, aswell as totally munched. And one of my flip flops is completely destroyed :shock:
Hmmmm are we being punished?? :?

AAAAAND I just got in from work and my flat was trashed :shock: All of the cushions off the sofa, and I mean the ones that make up the sofa aswell as the little decorative ones, were on the floor. Hed managed to get hold of some of our paperwork off the table and it was strewn all over the floor, aswell as totally munched. And one of my flip flops is completely destroyed :shock:
Hmmmm are we being punished?? :?

Carlo can move the enclosure now, I don't keep the buns in there, I keep there hay bale and for some reason Ian's flip Flops, well the flip Flops are no more :cry:

Back