• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Get The Impression that .....

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
Dizzi is reeeaaally nosey

Photo2248.jpg

Photo2187.jpg

Photo2253.jpg

Photo2249.jpg

And that Rascal reeaaaallly loves his noms

Photo2142.jpg

Photo2137.jpg

Photo2083.jpg

Photo2266.jpg

:lol:

They are so beautiful Jo. One of the best setups i've ever seen also, i must say and have said before :wave:

Dizzi is going to be ontop of the hutch in no time, you do know this dont you? :lol:

:lol:

They are so beautiful Jo. One of the best setups i've ever seen also, i must say and have said before :wave:

Dizzi is going to be ontop of the hutch in no time, you do know this dont you? :lol:

Aww thanks Gray. They seem to be enjoying it! :D

Yep have said to OH that 'we' could do with making a door for the top of the hutch so I can still store all their stuff but little paws can't get up there!!

Aww thanks Gray. They seem to be enjoying it! :D

Yep have said to OH that 'we' could do with making a door for the top of the hutch so I can still store all their stuff but little paws can't get up there!!

would be quite simple i'd think. Hinge it to the top of the hutch, so it swings upwards if you get me? Then have latches at the top ?

Back