• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

moulting!!

loulabell

Warren Scout
Are any one elses rabbits moulting for england?? my little hattie is moulting really bad, shes a black rabbit so it may look worse. she looks awfull, really scruffy, there's fur flying around everywhere, im trying to brush her twice a day but shes not very impressed with that! :lol:

Are any one elses rabbits moulting for england?? my little hattie is moulting really bad, shes a black rabbit so it may look worse. she looks awfull, really scruffy, there's fur flying around everywhere, im trying to brush her twice a day but shes not very impressed with that! :lol:

scooter was but its calmed down a bit now his colouring has changed to hes a bit more lighter instead of hand small black bands there now grey and the organge looks yellow now.

i just say down with him everyday and brushed him which he did not appreciate and tryed biting my leg so i put him back.

I groomed six of mine last night - they were all last done properly two weeks ago.

Most of them weren't too bad, but Hera gave up more fur than is left on her - I reckon I could make another rabbit out of it all:lol::lol:

My own two are not too bad. A couple of bunnies staying with me are having a tremendous moult.

Thank goodness for hand held vacs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their accommodation is being vacummed twice daily. It is everywhere.

i hooverd my shed out at the weekend, the broom just makes the fur fly everywhere!!! my neighbours must think im nuts!!! :lol: :lol:

My lops don't ever seem to stop :roll: But yes, they are all looking decidedly ruffled today.

Flopsy is black with a grey undercoat. he looks pretty scratty atm despite grooming! he looks kinda stripey.

Last edited:
Back