• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update and pics for my two little rescues

Kaellah

Young Bun
Hello everyone.

I posted a while back for some help rescuing a baby bunny. The thread is here if you wanted to read it: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=277186

A quick summary of the situation is that my parents had 5 "female" rabbits running around their fenced in farm yard along with a bunch of chickens. Well, it turns out one of them was male, so they suddenly had a LOT of little babies. They're currently at litter number 4 and have resorted to giving them away at pet shops. My husband and I took in two of them for house pets.

I just wanted to show some pics so you can all see how the two little ones are doing.

First of all, here's the pen I built for them:

And here's a pic of Stelio "playing dead" (he's the cream colored one)

Here's the two of them in their new home (I think Stelio will be lop-eared when he's full grown, as his ears are more and more droopy every day):

Another one of them in their new home:

Also, I recently brought them both in to the vet. Stelio is male and the gray one (named Sterling) is currently an unknown. Neither are old enough yet to be neutered, but the vet said I could bring them in periodically at no charge to see if they're "developed" enough to do the procedure.

Last edited:
I remember that thread! So happy you gave these two homes, they are absolutely adorable, lovely colours too :love: :love: :love:

Their pen looks great too :D

Back