• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What treats does your rabbits go daft for?

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
My two love Papaya and pineapple jelly sweets!

I've got them into a bad habbit :oops:- they get one when we leave them to go to work in the morning and one at bedtime.
At night i'll be locking Leons hutch first whilst Im doing that Sammy is clawing at his door, dancing about trying to get my attention for a sweet!
In the morning as soon as I put them back into their hutches first thing they do is go to their bowls looking for their sweet.

Smart little guys:)

bella and jasper are all about their veg :) bella loves brocolli and jasper is all about the carrotts

here's bella with a bowl full of veg, do you think she's excited??? ;)

005-13.jpg

:lol:

bella and jasper are all about their veg :) bella loves brocolli and jasper is all about the carrotts

005-13.jpg

:lol: Love that photo :lol: Although it looks more like she's rubbing her paws together in glee at having concocted a cunning plan, than eating.

Mine get very overexcited about veg and pellets, particularly if there's carrot, apple or the stalk (not leaf) of a cabbage. Also, fenugreek crunchies.

005-13.jpg

Haha! bless her!

Mine love their herb mixes and the 2 bunny chocolate drops they get after grooming. Haven't tried them with any veg yet - I keep meaning to buy some bits for them, and see how they go on.

Buckley is partial to forcibly removing basil, fenugreek crunchies, hay cookies... food in general... from my person.

I think he just goes mad for food. And jeans. loves a good chew on the knee of a nice expensive pair of jeans :lol:

With Oscar and Jessie it's fenugreek crunchies, pellets, veg, a new handful of hay, dried herbs... So pretty much everything I feed them! :lol::lol:

I bought some Fenugreek crunchies for my lot as everyone on here raves about them.... but my lot wern't bothered with them :shock:

I bought some Fenugreek crunchies for my lot as everyone on here raves about them.... but my lot wern't bothered with them :shock:

Oscar completely ignored the one we gave him for 3 days, then all of a sudden switched and now can't get enough of them! :lol::lol:

George goes nuts for fresh mint......keeps getting up onto the windowsill and eating the mint plants I keep having to replace cause he eats them!

Back