• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

stoooooooooopid people!!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Girl at my interview today (it was an hour away so I went up last night and stayed over): I can't believe you brought you're rabbit with you, I'd have just left it at home

....for 24 hours?!??!! What is wrong with some people?!:shock:

She's probably not aware of rabbit's needs, and the amount that can go wrong in 24 hours.....a lot of people are used to the idea of leaving cats alone and having a neighbour pop in to feed them, so that's probably what was in her mind.

How was the interview? :wave:

If I didn't have Sox I would just of assumed it was fine to leave a bunny on its own for 24 hours...'just give him extra food, what could go wrong?'....this was probably what she thought. xx

She's probably not aware of rabbit's needs, and the amount that can go wrong in 24 hours.....a lot of people are used to the idea of leaving cats alone and having a neighbour pop in to feed them, so that's probably what was in her mind.

How was the interview? :wave:

I didn't get it :(

Back