• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of The Boys, Lady Jane's extension, and other bits and bobs!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
The Boys:

Butter's is moulting, and always seems to have a bit of fluff stuck to the end of his nose which gives him a very grumpy expression.
BunniesPiggiesMay2011083.jpg

BunniesPiggiesMay2011062.jpg

BunniesPiggiesMay2011051.jpg

Dandelion looking handsome:
BunniesPiggiesMay2011054.jpg

Dan & Clo, the gruesome twosome!
BunniesPiggiesMay2011065.jpg

BunniesPiggiesMay2011066.jpg

BunniesPiggiesMay2011079.jpg

BunniesPiggiesMay2011080.jpg

Lady Jane's new run, attached to her hutch. She comes into the conservatory every day, but we wanted her to have a permanently attached run in the garage too. The piggies summer house is on top of the run now (it's being repainted, so looks at bit odd at the moment!).
BunniesPiggiesMay2011030.jpg

BunniesPiggiesMay2011028.jpg

BunniesPiggiesMay2011003.jpg

BunniesPiggiesMay2011039.jpg

BunniesPiggiesMay2011044.jpg

The carrots are growing well now
BunniesPiggiesMay2011049.jpg

As are the beans
BunniesPiggiesMay2011077.jpg

And mum's roses are blooming well!
BunniesPiggiesMay2011084.jpg

And I actually got a picture or Rose where she doesn't look like her eyes are popping out of her head! (Martha was hiding in the bedroom...)
BunniesPiggiesMay2011089.jpg

gorgeous piccies:D (i mis-read the title and thought you meant lj had extensions on her new mane:oops::lol:).

Looking good there. I lust after an attached run for Spenser ... but it's not likely I'm afraid. Bean plants are looking good - I haven't seen anything resembling them here yet. Spenser is having his moult too, and is refusing to be photographed.:roll:

Looking good there. I lust after an attached run for Spenser ... but it's not likely I'm afraid. Bean plants are looking good - I haven't seen anything resembling them here yet. Spenser is having his moult too, and is refusing to be photographed.:roll:

Think positive! If you want a run you will get a run - I reckon you'll have one by the time we're in the middle of summer.

It's funny how they can be impossible to photograph when they want to; I find that with Dan & Clo sometimes. The only shots I can get are of their big hairy bums :lol:

Boys looking as handsome as ever, Lady Jane is looking great her run looks great, your veggies are doing better than mine so my bunnies will be paying you a visit if all my veggies fail, and be warned they eat like pigs

Boys looking as handsome as ever, Lady Jane is looking great her run looks great, your veggies are doing better than mine so my bunnies will be paying you a visit if all my veggies fail, and be warned they eat like pigs

:lol: Well, we have four bunnies and two piggies to feed, so we need a lot of plants :lol:

Back