• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H Orchard Manor (6ft) Hutch, ebay Heckmondwike £40 .(now sold!!).

What sort of vehicle would I need to transport this? :) pondering.

The P@H website says it fits together with standard screws so it takes apart also, biggest piece *I think* would be the back/front panel... half the roof? It would probably fit in a standard medium car with the seats down.... maybe :?

The P@H website says it fits together with standard screws so it takes apart also, biggest piece *I think* would be the back/front panel... half the roof? It would probably fit in a standard medium car with the seats down.... maybe :?

awesome thank you!

:D:D:D One of the best things about the description was that the bunnies are still there and in bigger accommodation. I always give them a miss when it says that the previous resident 'died of old age' - probably only 3 years old from something highly infectious.

Hope it comes apart alright.

:D:D:D One of the best things about the description was that the bunnies are still there and in bigger accommodation. I always give them a miss when it says that the previous resident 'died of old age' - probably only 3 years old from something highly infectious.

Hope it comes apart alright.

Yes I loved reading that too. £40 is ridiculously cheap! I'm going to use it an attachment for the bunnies runs when they're in the garden. I won't be having anybun outdoor anytime soon, will try convince O.H to let me foster maybe ;)

Back