• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi!

Alfaasil

New Kit
I am new to the forum and wanted to just say hi to everyone here!
I'm Jasmine, I currently own just one rabbit. A self Choc mini lop called Choccy who is 8 weeks old. I've had him for just two days now but he has already become a popular member of the family for all of us!
So, Hello again! And I hope to learn a lot from you all! :)

These are a couple I took today whilst I was sat with him in his run :)
alfaasil

Choccy.jpg

Not sure if that will work :p

Thanks guys hes a cutie isnt he. I also have some pics of when he was a teeny tiny baby but cant find them at present.....

Gorgeous!

Hi and welcome by the way.

Be careful with that lovely spring grass and your little baby bunny ;)

Oh please tell me more? Can it give them an upset tummy?
Ive had to watch spring grass with my horses in the past, with laminitis etc.. I guess I thought rabbits and grass went hand in hand haha. We have decking aswell, so he can have his run on there, and just a couple of days on the grass.

He's such a little munchkin! Will you be getting him a friend? As rabbits would naturally live in large groups they're happiest with at least one of their own kind to snuggle with, play with and 'talk' to. Welcome to RU! :wave:

Oh please tell me more? Can it give them an upset tummy?
Ive had to watch spring grass with my horses in the past, with laminitis etc.. I guess I thought rabbits and grass went hand in hand haha. We have decking aswell, so he can have his run on there, and just a couple of days on the grass.

It can yes, rabbits are surprisingly similar to horses apparently :wave: but the spring grass can upset thier tummies, its best to introduce it slowly, especially in tiny babies like Choccy :wave: I'd keep him on the decking for a couple of weeks and give him a handfull of a grass per day and slowly build it up :) same goes for any food :thumb:

Choccy is just beautiful!

Back