• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jemimah and Roger - fun in the sun!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Here's my two youngest having a party in the garden!
SDC16045-1.jpg

SDC16066-1.jpg

SDC16055-1.jpg

SDC16050-1.jpg

SDC16046-1.jpg

SDC16065.jpg

SDC16043-1.jpg

:D My fluffies! :love:

OMG :shock: I think I just died from cute, fluffy overload.. They are SO SO cute. I must have them!! ;)

Where did you get your run from? It's really nice :D

OMG :shock: I think I just died from cute, fluffy overload.. They are SO SO cute. I must have them!! ;)

Where did you get your run from? It's really nice :D

Heya :) Thank you! They're my monsters, nightmare when moulting though! :lol:

The run I got from Ebay it's 6ft by 4ft and completely foldable (awesome for storage space). I'll try find you a link xxx

Aww thanks everybun, my fuzzybums are quite giddy and zoom zoom around the room bunnies; so I very rarely get to give them hugs :( Lola on the other hand ..well I think she's secretly a hairy hooman! :love:

My fuzzies are very appreciative of your lovely comments! :love: xx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They really don't look like they are enjoyig themselves. Very 'Disapproving Bunny' look about them :lol: :love: :love: :love:

You know I've always had a soft spot for Mimah:love:, but her and Roger are the most adorable buns ever!!:love::love: they make my three look like hobos! :lol::lol: (very cute hobos but hobos nonetheless!:roll:)

Roger is just stunning! :love::love::love:

Back