• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy being Poppy ^^ *Pic Heavy*

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She just LOVES RU :love: Looking at all the gorgeous bunny boys! The hussy!!
PICT0037.jpg

Having a flop :)
PICT0038.jpg

She really loves relaxing and watching Mythbusters too ^^
PICT0033.jpg

And those cuddle sessions are just sooo tiring! (Note the poop and pee patch.. That's why there are blankets and towels with puppy pads underneath! She never liked using the litter tray all the time..)
PICT0032.jpg

She does love her new home. But loves it even more when she has aaaall day in the bedroom making a menace of herself and playing with all of her toys ^^
PICT0031.jpg

Ahh... :) She just rested her head on the laptop where the fans are blowing out the heat ^^ She did the cutesy cleaning of her ears and then did a mega flop. A flop which consisted of her lying on her back for a few seconds before getting cumfy ;)
PICT0039.jpg

Trying to have a munch :)
PICT0003.jpg

Playing the doting mother figure to Donny :)
PICT0012.jpg

She is absolutely stunning! And so cute too. What a little character! :love: Is she bonded to Donny?

I don't think I've seen you round before either? Have you not been on for a while? Welcome back if so! :wave:

She is absolutely stunning! And so cute too. What a little character! :love: Is she bonded to Donny?

I don't think I've seen you round before either? Have you not been on for a while? Welcome back if so! :wave:

I've been on and off lol ^^ More of a lurker looking ideas haha :p
She isn't bonded to him yet as he's only 4 months so our vets won't neuter him till 6 months :) But she's a bit poorly with her teeth atm and might not be around much longer :( So I have her indoors feeding her (she can't really herself) , giving her her antibiotics and just having lots of cuddles in case the vets tell me bad news in a couple of weeks :(
But she's loving it indoors lol :) Being a right diva at times ^^

I've been on and off lol ^^ More of a lurker looking ideas haha :p
She isn't bonded to him yet as he's only 4 months so our vets won't neuter him till 6 months :) But she's a bit poorly with her teeth atm and might not be around much longer :( So I have her indoors feeding her (she can't really herself) , giving her her antibiotics and just having lots of cuddles in case the vets tell me bad news in a couple of weeks :(
But she's loving it indoors lol :) Being a right diva at times ^^

Aww bless her :( She looks extremely happy and content from those piccys :love::love::love:

she's a bit poorly with her teeth atm and might not be around much longer :( So I have her indoors feeding her (she can't really herself) , giving her her antibiotics and just having lots of cuddles in case the vets tell me bad news in a couple of weeks :(

Oh no! Poor poorly bunny. Mega vibes for her.

Back