• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit troubles

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
He is now not eating his special poops :cry:, but that may be from me over feeding :oops:, so will cut down his pellets then see if he eats his special poops after that, he doesn't have any discharge from his nose anymore, but still makes funny noises breathing :(

Oh bless, lots of vibes for him. I've noticed one of my buns has started to sporadically make a noise when breathing, so I'm off to the vets tomorrow.

Hope he feels better soon xx

thanks guys, will get some of those pellets this weekend :wave:,

will go up to the equine supplies in kirky too to see about the food, was meant to be going up to see about hay aswell, so kill two birds with one stone eh :D

well I sat with him last night & he sat on my lap for a good five mins :love:, then he sat on the floor & let me give him nose rubs :love: he really is a sweet little bun, but I'm just going to let him come to me :)

Forgot to say- sorry if you know this - because they are so close to a pet shop they have agreed not to stock and pet foods. However they will happliy order in what you need and you can let them know via email. Deliveries are on a Wednesday. I get megazorb from them too. My next bulk buy I am thinking of asking them for are these;

http://www.online-equine.co.uk/details.php/p175_hedgerow_herbs_dodson_and_horrell.html

I have checked with the manufacturer and they are bunny safe.

Forgot to say- sorry if you know this - because they are so close to a pet shop they have agreed not to stock and pet foods. However they will happliy order in what you need and you can let them know via email. Deliveries are on a Wednesday. I get megazorb from them too. My next bulk buy I am thinking of asking them for are these;

http://www.online-equine.co.uk/details.php/p175_hedgerow_herbs_dodson_and_horrell.html

I have checked with the manufacturer and they are bunny safe.

We hadn't got the hay yet as they dont deliver just one bale, & we have no way of getting it home on a bus :(, but will email them about the pellets to see if they would deliver them

actually just had a thought, my local petshop will probably be able to get them in for me, they always say if I am looking for something they don't have to just ask, so will ask them about the pellets :)

Ok, I have big car. How much was a bale? I will take you on a hay run. Is mon pm or Tues am any use?? Would love to see what their hay is like so great excuse!!

Is your local Huntershill or is there another around you?

Ok, I have big car. How much was a bale? I will take you on a hay run. Is mon pm or Tues am any use?? Would live to see what their hay is like so great excuse!!

Is your local Huntershill or is there another around you?

well my friend says the hay is £9 for a 15 kilo bag compressed, but I'm sure they do bales too, as when we phoned they said they done bales, but only deliver if it is like 10 or more lol, don't quite think we could fit that in my house :lol:, probs monday pm would be better as I have the horses on tues morning, thanks so much btw :oops:, we will give you petrol money, you could be the first person to meet my brood of bunnies :lol:

well my friend says the hay is £9 for a 15 kilo bag compressed, but I'm sure they do bales too, as when we phoned they said they done bales, but only deliver if it is like 10 or more lol, don't quite think we could fit that in my house :lol:, probs monday pm would be better as I have the horses on tues morning, thanks so much btw :oops:, we will give you petrol money, you could be the first person to meet my brood of bunnies :lol:

No worries, pm me your address and number and I'll pop round to get you about 1.30pm if that is ok? Don't worry about petrol money, I probably need to go out anyway!!

Actually, it is an excuse to meet the buns, they just look fab!

No worries, pm me your address and number and I'll pop round to get you about 1.30pm if that is ok? Don't worry about petrol money, I probably need to go out anyway!!

Actually, it is an excuse to meet the buns, they just look fab!

lol no probs, would it be ok for my OH to come, cause of my social anxiety I get really nervous & shakey by myself :oops:

will pm you now

lol no probs, would it be ok for my OH to come, cause of my social anxiety I get really nervous & shakey by myself :oops:

will pm you now

Of course, I will have my 3 year old with me and I can understand the anxiety issues. Good to have a help with the lifting!

Back