• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of Accommodation- New plea- inappropriate accommodation

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
For my displays for RAW I'm going to also use pictures of accommodation that is not appropriate (such as 3ft hutches, double storey 4ft hutches). I'm NOT looking for pictures of neglect, and ideally these hutches need to have no rabbits in, but if they do, then don't worry. I just want to be able to say X is not appropriate for a rabbit/s to live in.

Also, I'm not going to judge anyone, I have own ones of these like many people do.

If anyone has any pictures of this kind of accommodation that they are willing for me to use, could you please e-mail me at therabbitlady@googlemail.com attaching the picture/s? (i.e. don't reply on the thread, I need everything saved in my e-mail inbox so that I can show the appropriate people who may ask).

Also, could you please copy and paste and add your name on the following statement (potentially deleting bits if you don't want your pictures used for one situation, but are willing for the other) and put that in the e-mail too.

'I, (insert name), give permission for these pictures to be used by RSPCA Suffolk East and Ipswich Branch to help promote Rabbit Awareness Week, and also used to help to inform and educate people about different types of suitable rabbit accommodation that are available.

Signed

(insert name)'.

Thanks in advance. I don't need as many of these, but still need some.

I have sent you one via photobucket. Not sure if it will work though, but that is the only copy I have of it now:?

I have an old hutch I used as a run shelter, it needs chucking out! I will get a pic of it for you :) Also, do you still need pics of good accommodation? My new set up with shed and attached aviary run will be finished soon but may be too late.

I have an old hutch I used as a run shelter, it needs chucking out! I will get a pic of it for you :) Also, do you still need pics of good accommodation? My new set up with shed and attached aviary run will be finished soon but may be too late.

Sounds grand, and yes please! I will be looking for exmaples of good accommodation unless I stop volunteering :)

i've got one:) its never been used (was a freebie!). i originally thought i could use it as piggy quarantine base but i use an indoor cage for that instead. this hutch is a good store for half a bale of hay though (does have its uses!!)

i'll take a pic tomorrow.

i've got one
(it's a spare, i don't use it. just keep it because i don't like throwing things away :lol:)

shall take a piccy in the morning for you when i can get in the shed :)

jay and ruby where in this when we got them...
DSC01467.jpg

I'll take a photo of the one I use as a run shelter tomorrow - bought it off ebay for 99p and the woman had 8 of them to sell :cry:

MissFloppyears, would you be able to e-mail that to me because that's exactly what I'm looking for, but I can't use it off the website.

Sent... And will have more inappropriate tonight for you, taken from visiting somewhere over the w/e.

xx

Back