• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As no one tried, I have spent

Carrie14

Mama Doe
£2,241.48 + £17.10 on vet bills in the last two years. I got my vet to send me my complete history:shock::oops:

How much do you think you have spent?

I have had five buns and two guinea pigs visit there:)

Last edited:
Well as one horse in the end cost me nearly £15k due to kissing spines, ops, staying there for 7weeks, vet rehab, nerve blocks, xrays etc it is a blooming lot.
Have also had Perdy with 4bouts of colic and lots of vet treatment when we first got.

Roughly ive probably spent nearly £20k at my horsey vets.

Wont even go there with small animal vets I dare not ask. Ive still got £300 to pay them :oops: Just payed of all my bill from chad and cats and got invoiced blues.

Slowly getting my hose one down :lol:

Since 5th Oct 2009 when we first went to Trinity according to my spreadsheet I've spent £1,118. I think there may be the odd thing here and then that I've forgotten to put on there but that must be roughly about right.

not as much as i could of... thank fook for insurance :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's were my problem is. My most expensive bun is uninsurable, as she was ill when I got her.

I have probably had about £300 of that total back:roll:

I dare not even think about it................................

I would love to know how much you have spent. Would be fascinating to compare it to the back yard breeders and other delights.

Well as one horse in the end cost me nearly £15k due to kissing spines, ops, staying there for 7weeks, vet rehab, nerve blocks, xrays etc it is a blooming lot.
Have also had Perdy with 4bouts of colic and lots of vet treatment when we first got.

Roughly ive probably spent nearly £20k at my horsey vets.

Wont even go there with small animal vets I dare not ask. Ive still got £300 to pay them :oops: Just payed of all my bill from chad and cats and got invoiced blues.

Slowly getting my hose one down :lol:

I really hope your horse bills were covered with insurance. What is a kissing spine?

Since 5th Oct 2009 when we first went to Trinity according to my spreadsheet I've spent £1,118. I think there may be the odd thing here and then that I've forgotten to put on there but that must be roughly about right.

Just thank Mark that Trinity are so cheap. At my old :censored: vet it would have cost a lot more than that.

Back