• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone elses rabbit...

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Walk like a dog :? ??

It's not just a little bit, but Poppy is doing it everywhere with the odd hop..
She is most certainly a strange one!

But now it's time for another feed.. And after the scratches I got earlier.. I'm hoping for a calmer Poppy, like yesterday lol ^^

Harli does :) she also stretches out like a cat, yawns and then pushes herself backward on the floorboards :lol:

Oh good :) I thought she was the only one lol!

She just walked and hopped onto the bed and is now licking OCD everything.. :shock:
:love:

My bunny does this all the time, its so cute. she thinks she's a ninja spy. She walks really close to stuff and tip toes round and peeps round corners then binkys off :lol:

:lol: mine do that when they're under the sofa becaues there's not space for them to hop - it's really funny! Especially because their legs keep slipping away on the laminate floor!

Yeah yeah haha ^^ Instead of the 'bump bump bump' of her hopping on the wooden floor, I hear a 'pat pat pat pat pat' of her tiny dog like feets.. :) It is very cute though lol :love:

Do you mean that she walks like one foot at a time, rather than hophophop like most rabbits?

If so, I find my rabbits do this when they're investigating something new that they're not quite confident with :) Skye did it for the first two weeks I had her!:lol:

Do you mean that she walks like one foot at a time, rather than hophophop like most rabbits?

If so, I find my rabbits do this when they're investigating something new that they're not quite confident with :) Skye did it for the first two weeks I had her!:lol:

Yeah lol :) That's what I thought to start with because she's been brought indoors from outside so I can keep an eye on her, feed her and give her her antibiotics :) She's been doing in in the run outside too now though lol :) Might be a force of habbit now! :p

Back