• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit doing what Biscuit does best...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
....DIGGING!

(Click Me!)

...and then the battery died on the camera, and the whole thing was emptied across my office floor... :roll:

Oh Biscuit! :love:

:love::love::love::love: he is a good digger, it looks like he has dropped something and is busy looking for it maybe he had a good piece of hay which he had to find

Last edited:
I think he is just trying to find the nommiest piece of hay.

Gemma spends absolutely ages digging in an empty covered cat litter tray (without the door). There is nothing in there but she seems to love digging away. She used to dig in her litter tray and I had hay and litter all over the kitchen floor but she seems to prefer the covered empty tray now - which suits me just fine:)

Aww, bless him! I bet he'd LOVE a box with some soil in it - maybe to use if he goes out in the garden? Recently I gave Freya a big, soil-filled box and it has literally changed her life! The moment she comes out she rushes over and starts digging then binkies round the box in excitement :love: I've never seen anything like it. Of course she's white, so she gets pretty grubby! :lol:

Aww, bless him! I bet he'd LOVE a box with some soil in it - maybe to use if he goes out in the garden? Recently I gave Freya a big, soil-filled box and it has literally changed her life! The moment she comes out she rushes over and starts digging then binkies round the box in excitement :love: I've never seen anything like it. Of course she's white, so she gets pretty grubby! :lol:

Awwwwwwwwww bless Biccy!
:love: :love: :love:

My Dizzi started digging in her litter tray so I did the same as Lagophile ....... and so far, they've both completely ignored it!! Typical!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back