• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppet photo shoot

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
shes doing really well were hoping to have the trio a shed built before the winter and bonding Zuma and Poppet to gether they can share the shed with the trio.....
DSC02993.jpg

DSC02994.jpg

DSC03000.jpg

DSC03004.jpg

i decided no, the rest of the family said PLLLLLEEEASE can we soooo....
yep :s
i am happy about just getting used to the idea and if she needs vet bills the OH's mums covering cost:shock:

Why are you keeping her but getting rid of the babies?!

i have new homes lined up for pixel,scratchy,fudge and bungee :)
bungee goes on saturday :)

Pixel and scratchy are awaiting there new wifes to be spayed, fudge is awaiting his plumbs so he can go live with bailey..
just means zuma is left and im keeping him with me, but not sure id want to bond zuma in at a later date with ruby eccles and jay so if poppet stays she can get her spay when shes ready and obviously zuma has his plumbs removed they can have half a shed each with runs :)

i have new homes lined up for pixel,scratchy,fudge and bungee :)
bungee goes on saturday :)

Pixel and scratchy are awaiting there new wifes to be spayed, fudge is awaiting his plumbs so he can go live with bailey..
just means zuma is left and im keeping him with me, but not sure id want to bond zuma in at a later date with ruby eccles and jay so if poppet stays she can get her spay when shes ready and obviously zuma has his plumbs removed they can have half a shed each with runs :)

Ooo I didnt know they all had homes now, who is having who? :wave:

Ooo I didnt know they all had homes now, who is having who? :wave:

a woman with a female lionhead called Sadie, sadie is having a spay then scratchy will go to her..also free ranging.

A lovely woman with a female who lost her sister recently is getting the sister spayed and will have Pixel.indoors free ranging <3

then fudge is going to be with sister bailey, as an outdoor bun

im going to miss my toe nibblers :(

a woman with a female lionhead called Sadie, sadie is having a spay then scratchy will go to her..also free ranging.

A lovely woman with a female who lost her sister recently is getting the sister spayed and will have Pixel.indoors free ranging <3

then fudge is going to be with sister bailey, as an outdoor bun

im going to miss my toe nibblers :(

Great news!

Back