• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't know which hutch to get!!

clarebear

Mama Doe
Picking up Bungee on Saturday and I am desperately trying to find her a nice, reasonably priced hutch. She is going to be in it until probably September time, when hopefully I will be able to bond her with Bramble. I was hoping for one with a least a small run underneath, so she has a bit of space. According to missfloppyears she is tiny, so hopefully this would give her enough room. She would also be let out on the patio for some supervised free ranging.
I have looked at so many websites, I am totally confused! :?
Help!!

Hmm, potentially pushing it for something new.

Have you looked on ebay? preloved? gumtree? freecycle/freegle?

im in bedfordshire......i have 2 hutches available for sale if interested...one i never used...but was used for 2 rabbits i rehomed..its pretty big...needs a little tlc...im in luton so you could come and view it if ya like. (its a chicken coop has a nice size sleeping area up top and a built on run on the bottom..)

private message me if interested and then we can go from there...

i also have a 2 storey pets at home hutch...currently my 2 rabbits are in it but in 1/2 weeks they will be going outside so that will be for sale to. you can attach a run very easily to it if needed.

Last edited:
Hmm, potentially pushing it for something new.

Have you looked on ebay? preloved? gumtree? freecycle/freegle?

I've bid on two on ebay and lost them both :( Looked on preloved and gumtree, replied to a man on freecycle about one but he hasn't come back to me :( Seems hutches are in great demand at the moment!!

im in bedfordshire......i have 2 hutches available for sale if interested...one i never used...but was used for 2 rabbits i rehomed..its pretty big...needs a little tlc...im in luton so you could come and view it if ya like. (its a chicken coop has a nice size sleeping area up top and a built on run on the bottom..)

private message me if interested and then we can go from there...

i also have a 2 storey pets at home hutch...currently my 2 rabbits are in it but in 1/2 weeks they will be going outside so that will be for sale to. you can attach a run very easily to it if needed.

I have pm'd you! :wave:

Back