• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bruce doing what he does (Om Nom Nom)

Stufi

Alpha Buck
Yet more from me again (Sorry :oops::oops: )

Dad, are you gona follow me all day again, haven't you got work to do??

IMG_8969.jpg

IMG_8959.jpg

IMG_8967.jpg

IMG_8968.jpg

IMG_8971.jpg

And Womble's hair in the wind

IMG_8975.jpg

IMG_8978.jpg

IMG_8974.jpg

Thanks

It's a matter of time and working but I must admit I have been posting prob too much. Don't want people getting bored of them :lol::lol:

Don't be silly how can we get bored of seeing the actual womble :love:

Ohhh Ok then you twisted my arm. Just for you here are a couple of my favourites we have got of her which I know you will have seen but no harm reposting (showing her off :) )

4340605451_e6f7954bf5.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_3691.jpg

IMG_5139.jpg

Wow! stunnign bunnies!!! the nethie (sorry don't know which ones which) is a realy poser and very photogenic :love::love::love: And that binky is just superb, i can never get binky shots.i

Wow! stunnign bunnies!!! the nethie (sorry don't know which ones which) is a realy poser and very photogenic :love::love::love: And that binky is just superb, i can never get binky shots.i

Bruce is the Nethy. He does look like a poser but he easy to photograph as he doesn't do much other than Flop or Eat.

Womble's our(not so) little Lionhead and she loves it outside (when it's not windy). The Binky shots just take a lot of patience and reading of when she is going too. She does a little head shake before going on a run :) There are quite a few on the site I have of her

I don't think we could get sick and tired of your buns they are so beautiful. :love::love::love::love::love:

And that binky shot! :shock::love:

Back