• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone use this hay??

shell1805

Mama Doe
:wave:

what with bella being at the vets today, i had to take my mind off of everything so i went on a hay hunt.

since i cant find alfafa kings timothy hay anywhere (the only hay bella and jasper will eat :roll: ) ive been testing everything.

we've tried the woodlands wimothy hay with carrotts and apple, we've had all the hay we could find by excel (herbage with dandelion, herbage with grass something or other) the result..... they both wont touch the stuff!!!! :roll:

so today, i have bought oxbow western timothy hay. its as green as alfafa kings timothy hay and it was beyond expensive £12.99 so they better bloomin like it!!!!

001-31.jpg

002-31.jpg

anyone else use this with success??? or not??? :?

B&G tried it. They ate it, but not with much gusto.

My H4P stuff is better quality and a LOT cheaper.

which hay for pets stuff do you use??? we're in the process of moving so cant get anything posted to our house but will once we're settled in the new place :)

I'm glad I just saw your post, it jogged my memory! I was sure I had seen somewhere that does hay samples to try, but I couldn't for the life of me remember where it was from!

Back