• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am very excited UD: No bond :(

Bink

Mama Doe
that the furry family will hopefully be complete by the end of the week! :D:D

You already know handsome George and gorgeous Fifi, very much in love and canoodling outside as I type.....

DSCF1151.jpg

In February came my little cutey Poppy....

DSCF1217.jpg

Having the remote control removed as we decided this was rather tasty.

DSCF1208.jpg

Taking off!

DSCF1221.jpg

Using Daddy Michael as a fine piece of climbing apparatus.

Poppy often sits looking at George and Fifi being all loved up, and no amount of cuddles and chat from me could ever be enough SO, we visited the Rabbit Residence Rescue shortly after Poppy had settled in, and met this lovely quad of buns...

DSCF1229.jpg

They're super-friendly, in gorgeous condition (thanks to Caroline and her team of volunteers) and full of personality. So RU, meet who will hopefully be the final piece of the puzzle and Poppy's husbun Linford!

DSCF1245-1.jpg

We have had our homecheck and are just waiting for a spare spot in Caroline's diary to bring the little fella round :love:

So excited, simply had to share! xxx

Last edited:
:love::love:

all bunns are sooo cute...aww little poppy looks so big now :). shes looks very happy and her husband is one handsome little chappy lol.

im so happy she look so happy...you seem so happy....:)

almost brings a little tear to my eye lol aww :)

They are beautiful photos, who is it holding the bunny in the last one?/ :love:

It's my Mum :wave:

I'm partially in the picture of Poppy with the remote control (up to the boobs :oops:)

Thanks for the comments, we are all set up and ready to begin the bonding process, so hoping all goes well, will let you know!

Cor, Linford looks huge! They are going to make a gorgeous pair :love: Will look forward to seeing the updates, good luck with the bonding!x

aww congrats :love: But does this mean that Linford is being taken away from his already bonded friends?

It will mean he is split from his 3 littermates yes, and it's something we and the rescue have given a good deal of thought to. It is a difficult situation, we thought the same thing with Poppy albeit she was much younger at around 3 months (Linford and his pals are around 6-7 months).

As a group of 4 (one of the original plans for the group) they would have needed a very special (and large) home, which despite them being utterly gorgeous and friendly, could have meant a lengthy wait in a rescue that has a huge waiting list. Caroline is bringing Linford to us tonight but he won't be officially adopted until we (and the rescue) are 100% happy that the bond has worked.

Just to let you all know, the bond between Poppy and Linford was not a success. Linford was been returned to the rescue and was easily accepted by his sisters, which is fabulous news.

We are still on the look out for Poppy's husbun.

Back