• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly sick Butterfly (not that you'd know it from these pics)

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
20110511_4.jpg

20110511_5.jpg

20110511_8.jpg

20110511_14.jpg

Different sleepy poses and places
20110511_15.jpg

20110511_16.jpg

20110511_17.jpg

Evidence of minor nomming
20110511_18.jpg

He's clearly having a separation issue from me so I left him my dressing gown when I went to do the outside bunnies.
20110511_23.jpg

Where he was waiting for me when I came back (in the chair I had been sitting in)
20110511_27.jpg

He needed his first dental yesterday which he appeared to recover fine from (doing all four normal things on arriving back at home), but overnight didn't eat or poo, and I suspect that's a moping, loneliness separation issue. Not sure if the whole episode has been triggered by loneliness (given I moved him outside two weeks ago), or if he is feeling rubbish and seeking comfort.

He is nomming and drinking and pooing and stuff when with me. Problem is I can't stay with him all day. In a couple of mins I have to put him back in his dog crate so I can get the others sorted and get myself ready to pop out.

With some help, I now have an option for a bunny to bond him with, so I can try and do that later this week.

awwww bless him:love:

hope he bonds well. separation anxiety is horrible - especially when a bun prefers human company.

awwww bless him:love:

hope he bonds well. separation anxiety is horrible - especially when a bun prefers human company.

*nods*

He's like the opposite to Sky. Sky needs to be near me and in a clear routine, but when I break the routine he wants to be close, but will only eat when I've left the room and he knows I'm coming back. :lol::roll: Butterfly will eat and be lively when I'm around. He's easier to monitor, but both are a nightmare.

*nods*

He's like the opposite to Sky. Sky needs to be near me and in a clear routine, but when I break the routine he wants to be close, but will only eat when I've left the room and he knows I'm coming back. :lol::roll: Butterfly will eat and be lively when I'm around. He's easier to monitor, but both are a nightmare.

Now you tell me :shock::lol:

I hope the bonding goes well :wave:

Aw bless him. It's lovely when a bunny needs you but tough at the same time. I hope he can have a partner soon :)

Back