• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny moments that make you smile :)

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
We all have them, so what are yours? A couple of mine are:

Feeding them breakfast in the morning and both Oscar and Jessie jumping to sit on my legs and eating out of my hands

Lying on the floor with Oscar licking my face!

Watching them snuggle up together and groom each other

The naughty things they get up to- like Jessie sat on top of the sofa so that she can reach the top of the new hay bag right now :lol::lol:

And people say that rabbit's are boring pets...

This morning Butterfly just came and sat on my lap. He set up camp and stayed for a while. That was lovely. :love:

Buckley grooming me, jumping in his hay rack, trying to pull OH's beard out, how shocked he looks when he binkies... his face just looks like "HOLY SH*T WTF WAS THAT?!?!"
And the way he steals stuff from me haha

seeing all 3 balancing on their hind legs begging in front of me when i shake the treat tub.

having them run around my feet in excited circles when i let them out on a morning.. :love:

Pie running at me in the mornings and circling me, honking away :love: :love:

Oberon when to throw a toy at him he will always pick it up and throw it over his head, or grab it and put it in his food bowl! :lol: :roll: :love:

Maisie is to little to jump out her cage so she stands with front paws on the opening so i can lift her out. This morning she came out of her house, let me rub her nose then went back to bed :love:

(she's only been home 4 days so still bonding)

Sebastian grooming my face :love: Seeing the pair of them snuggled up on my bed and NOT peeing on the bed! Watching thier little mouths move when they are eating, its so cute :love: watching them binky, Mae binkies are most special as she doesnt do them very much. The cute noises they make when going to sleep :love:

Lying on the floor and Herbie licks my face :)

Sitting at the computer table when Inca runs over and nudges my leg so that i pick her up to sit on my knee :)

When i see them sleeping in a cute or funny place / position :)

When i seen my Inca periscope (although i don't think she will again)

When i see either of them stretching & yawning :):):):)

When Beano and Gordon nudge eachother both wanting a groom from the other bun :love:

When Beano reaches her face up to mine and nudges me as a bunny kiss! :love:

When Beano or Gordon nudge me with their noses when they want attention :love:

When Beano and Gordon jump on my knee if I kneel down :love:

Seeing them both happy and well :)

Hearing tooth purrs as soon as I touch Timmy :love:
Max binkying into the bathroom in the mornings when I have my morning wee :lol:
Mimi doing a binky dance in the drawer under my bed :love:
Max grunting whenever I give him a treat or food of any kind, I always say "you're welcome" :lol:
Timmy doing head binkys whenever I say "go on 'en Tim Tim" in an excited voice :shock::lol:
Seeing Timmy and Mimis little heads appear from under my bed whenever I walk into the room :love:
Binkys binkys binkys!!! :love::love::love:

Back