• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

look who have arrived :O)

jazzywoo

Mama Doe
some people makes me so cross
hi guys these little guys arrived today my friend called saying she is bunny sitting and these babies had to be gone by friday :roll: stupid owners they are only 5 weeks and mum had another litter she was killing off so the 2 day old ones are with our matilda and her babies and these are the 5 weekers which have moved in
buns004-1.jpg

buns003-1.jpg

buns002-1.jpg

buns001-1.jpg

oh the poor things, so are they staying with your for the time being?

They are beautiful though - look a bit miffed, but gorgeous!

Is the dad still in with the mum? The same will just happen again? I hope they've had the sense to seperate them.

Will you be rehoming them?

oh the poor things, so are they staying with your for the time being?

They are beautiful though - look a bit miffed, but gorgeous!

Is the dad still in with the mum? The same will just happen again? I hope they've had the sense to seperate them.

Will you be rehoming them?

no my friend has sence she seperated them as soon as she started looking after them but it was too late she littered a week later :? she was eating the babies one by one and called me i told her ill come look the doe is just knackered other wise in good health so i took the remaining 2 from her and matilda is raising them she is such a good girl
and my friend brought the others round today they are staying here cracking litter of mini lops and they will be loved and there is a show bunny or 2 there :) i may rehome a couple not sure yet what is important now is getting them settled and happy and let them grow and gain a little wieght ;)

Last edited:
Awww what darlings. :love::love::love:

As to wanting to kill the new kits. :evil: Don't they know the word spay.:cry:

they were sold as 2 girls but your right that is not the point ! so litter 1 was supprise but however they still didnt seperate sad to say they want to keep one baby its still with mum but my friend is trying to talk them out of it saying they have to either get new hutchs for 2 or spay and castrate ill find out on friday ive told her to bring the other one here if mum starts on her
between us we have done what we can for now when they get back ive told he to get them to ring me so i can advise

I wants to smoosh their little smooshy faces with cuddles :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Poor little bubbas having to be taken from their mommy xoxo

they were sold as 2 girls but your right that is not the point ! so litter 1 was supprise but however they still didnt seperate sad to say they want to keep one baby its still with mum but my friend is trying to talk them out of it saying they have to either get new hutchs for 2 or spay and castrate ill find out on friday ive told her to bring the other one here if mum starts on her
between us we have done what we can for now when they get back ive told he to get them to ring me so i can advise

Fingers crossed it goes well.

I don't think I will ever not be shocked at the way some people treat rabbits.

Good luck.

I wants to smoosh their little smooshy faces with cuddles :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Poor little bubbas having to be taken from their mommy xoxo

yes i know not ideal im giving supliment milk they are fully weaned eating using bottle etc but they should be with mum by rights i leave them with mum for at least 6-7 weeks well till mum decided shes had enough i have mum and daughters in groups living together
it is sad what has happened i will be having words with the owners when they get back

Back