• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Franc

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
he has a poorly tummy ..
:shock: :(

he NEVER gets a poorly tum ..i cant understand it .. he was caked in poo tonight ..i had to give him a bum bath t get it all off . There were big black flies buzzing round him too :shock: :? :?

I t wasnt easy getting him clean on my own .. hes one BIIIG heavy bunny ..:shock: :roll: :roll:

then i had to get bathed myself cos i stank of Franc sloppy poo .:mrgreen::mrgreen:

havent got a clue whats brought this on .. but hope hes better tomorrow :(

Oh poor Franc. I hope he is better bunny in the morning.
I am so glad you found it before the flies did. I hate flies with apassion :censored:

Oh dear :( Is there no way he could have eaten something he shouldn't have? Or have you recently opened a new bag of food at all?

I opened a new bag of chinchilla pellets recently and immediately one of the chins got the most horrific runs :shock::shock: So I think they must've changed the recipe.

Hope he's feeling better soon...and that you get your clothes washed ;)

oh no angie....poor franc.
if its any consolation i am going to have to bath berties botty tomorrow..
he gets like it when the anal papilloma swells up and appears outside of his botty hole....its awful..i have to clean him up then use the last of the shrinking cream.

has he got stressed at all? maybe hes retaliating cos you holidayed without him?

yes tackling a frenchie on your own is a feat in itself.....
lots and lots of vibes for darling franc.....hes so cute..

mm maybe buy a new top....:lol:

i bought some plastic disposable aprons but i always end up with it being torn off in the struggle:lol:

Poor Franc, I hope he feels better this morning.

Has he had too much grass perhaps? The one and only time Alfie's had a messy bottom was about this time last year when he'd spent a bit longer than usual stuffing his face with spring grass.

thanks everyone .. theres some soft poos in the playhouse this morning but its not as runniny or smelly as yesterday and its not stuck all over him ..

im going to do him with flygaurd this afternoon :roll:..that should be fun .:roll:

Back