• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seen this on Gumtree tonight

MarieAnson

Warren Scout
I have been unable to stop looking the past two days. I am thinking it will ease my grief if I have another bun to love and care for.
I came across this advert tonight. He looks so adorable and a house bun too.
I have sent an email asking for more information about him. Will have to wait and see if it is meant to be.

<link removed by mod>

Last edited by a moderator:
will need ALOT of grooming, if you have the time, i can tell you now winter coat puff ball :lol:

will need ALOT of grooming, if you have the time, i can tell you now winter coat puff ball :lol:

Yes. I have had two lionheads previously. I do find that keeping them as house rabbits their coats don't get a wild as they could do, but I love grooming, I also own bearded collies so it doesn't phase me.

there are lots of long haired buns in rescues desperate for homes..they often get over looked as most people do not like the grooming:cry:

I have had a reply from his owner. His name is Kaka and he lives in a flat in Nottingham city centre. His owner is a student who can't give him the time he deserves and she has been placing adverts for a couple of months to try and rehome him.

I found more pictures from another advert she place and I am so freaked by how simiar he is to my Thomas who I have just lost and the same age.

<Do not link to free ads>
IMG_9045.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a lovely boy. My Leo has similar fur and I hardly ever have to grrom him. It's a shame I'm looking for a girl.

if you're up for challenge we have Simby:D

I've just done a quick search on here about this bun and I'm sorry to say that she is not what I'm looking for :( Sounds like she needs more attention than I can give her. But I do have my eye on somebunnies so hopefully one of those will be come Leo's new wifey! :D ;)

I am sorry if I have broken any rules on this forum.
My link was purely for the photographs of this boy not to highlight the plight of a bun in need to be rescued by someone else.

I feel like a naughty schoolchild who has been told off now!

I am sorry if I have broken any rules on this forum.
My link was purely for the photographs of this boy not to highlight the plight of a bun in need to be rescued by someone else.

I feel like a naughty schoolchild who has been told off now!

Don't be :)

Read the rules, familiarise yourself with them and be a good girl :p

:lol:

:wave:

i dunno carrie is a constant fluff ball of moult my capert has a new carpet on top, shes a grooming challenge :lol:

ohh I know all about the woes of grooming a fluff ball ..

try keeping the DIVA happy ..
IMG_0050.jpg

this is pre-groom on a good day
IMG_8676.jpg

Amberrr.jpg

then after a groom
IMG_8687.jpg

Aww don't feel told off..as I said on my post you are new so wouldn't know
and I'm not a Mod anyway so you can ignore me:lol:
you just have to watch out for Leanne..she is scarey:shock::lol:

hope you enjoy the forum..its a great place to learn:D

Back