• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please could Lily have a few vibes tomorrow please.

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I wouldn't normally ask for vibes for a dental, but I am so worried about this one.

Lily is really old with cataracts in both eyes and has become incredibly frail in recent months. Everything stresses her and she gets really confused now a days :( Since her check up on Saturday she has been tired and not really interested in food and I don't think its related to her teeth issues.

I have such a bad feeling about tomorrow :cry: but I am praying I am worrying over nothing.

Lily has been with us for over 6 years now and is very much a part of the family :love:

Lily, we all send warmth in our wishes, and hope that all goes well for you tomorrow.

Sleep tight little Lily. xxxxxxx

Good luck Lily - hope you'll be fine x and good luck to the girls, Angel and Rozipippin with their check ups today too xx:love:

Back