• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiffany proving 3 legged bunnies can climb

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I can't believe how settled they are in their new playhouse, so couldn't resist taking a few more pictures. I never thought Tiff would be able to use the shelf. I was planning to build her little ramp to see if that would encourage her up there, but it looks like I can save myself the effort :D :love:

P5100056.jpg

P5100059.jpg

P5100061.jpg

How wonderful. :love::love::love:

Hope you don't mind me asking, but was she born without one leg, or did she lose it ?

She had it removed at 5 weeks old. Her, 8 litter mates and her mum were dumped in a park in a filthy tiny plywood hutch. Tiffany had got her leg caught up in the broken mesh before they were discovered and it was broken beyond repair :(

They look very pleased with their new accomodation. :D Is that where Onslow and Nutmeg used to live?

Yes. It has seen quite a few bunnies. Initially Revel and Licky, then Revel moved indoors for winter when licky died. Then Otto and Onslow, followed by Nutmeg. They have now moved into the aviary so Heather and Lily were in there. But Lily was getting so confused and stressed that we moved them into Sinbads old hutch a couple of weeks ago and she was so much more settled in there with a lower roof :)

Back