• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Jane and her growing mane!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Her mane is really growing now - it's sooo cute and fluffy!!!

Here she is posing in the conservatory.

BunniesLJMay2001003.jpg

BunniesLJMay2001012.jpg

BunniesLJMay2001014.jpg

BunniesLJMay2001015.jpg

BunniesLJMay2001021.jpg

BunniesLJMay2001022.jpg

BunniesLJMay2001023.jpg

BunniesLJMay2001024.jpg

BunniesLJMay2001029.jpg

BunniesLJMay2001033.jpg

BunniesLJMay2001037.jpg

BunniesLJMay2001040.jpg

BunniesLJMay2001041.jpg

BunniesLJMay2001044.jpg

She's lovely :love:

Why was her mane not growing?

My Frankies mane didn't grown when he was a neglected bunny, but as soon as he had his teeth sorted and mites treatment, he grew the most beautiful fur :)

She's lovely :love:

Why was her mane not growing?

My Frankies mane didn't grown when he was a neglected bunny, but as soon as he had his teeth sorted and mites treatment, he grew the most beautiful fur :)

When we got her she was moulting badly, was recovering from her spay, and had previously been dumped and rescued by the RSPCA - her fur was well scruffy (but still cute!)

Now she has a lovely glossy coat, and her mane is fluffing up.

We were told she was a lionhead cross, but she only had a few little tufts before.

She wants to wear lilac ribbons in it now :lol:

So cute :love:

Are you starting the bonding soon ?

We had one attempt, and she wanted to kill Butters :roll: I haven't psyched myself up for a second attempt yet.

She loves the dog, she loves the guinea pigs (she sees them through the conservatory window), she loves people.....she doesn't love Butters :cry:

He seems very content at the moment (although I hope to find him a friend at some point) - he can see Dan & Clo through the mesh, and runs and plays and binkies etc.

LJ is very chilled out :love:

When we got her she was moulting badly, was recovering from her spay, and had previously been dumped and rescued by the RSPCA - her fur was well scruffy (but still cute!)

Now she has a lovely glossy coat, and her mane is fluffing up.

We were told she was a lionhead cross, but she only had a few little tufts before.

She wants to wear lilac ribbons in it now :lol:

It's amazing what good care can do to improve a buns appearance where their fur is concerned :)

This is the thread where I posted what Frank looked like when he came into rescue. The difference is amazing :) x

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=228152&highlight=frank

Lady Jane is looking so regal now. I won't tell Spenser about her mane growth as most of his has fallen out with his moult.

Back