• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Patrick- U/D 13th May- Remains Very Poorly :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am getting a tad stressed now

Poor little Patrick is not a well Bunny

After speaking with Wendy (Vet) AGAIN Patrick is now on treatment. He has two ears full of pus :cry:

Last edited:
Jane I am so sorry to read this :(
Your having such a horrid time wish I could help :(
Obviously sending vibes to you and Patrick

I'm so sorry. Poor Patrick his ears must be so sore. I'm sure with all the treatment and top nothch care you give him he can make a full recovery. The good news is its not EC as then you'd have to treat all your bunnies. Sending vibes xxx

Big ((((((hugs))))))) to you xx

It never rains...

I hope that Patrick starts to show improvement quickly. Sorry you're all having such a torrid time at the moment Jane.

I have now hidden all Veterinary Books and papers so noBun else can research an illness to test me with.............................. *sigh*

Poor Patrick. I hope his ears are easily treated. Sending vibes to Patrick and to all your bunnies. Really hoping they will all make a full recovery.

Hugs to you Jane through this terrible ordeal.

Last edited:
Oh Jane, when will this end for you and your lovely buns? :( :cry:

Vibes for a speedy recovery

I'm so sorry to hear Patrick is now poorly. I hope this run of poor health is over soon. Vibes for all your buns xx

Just found this 'Oh No' :shock: Oh I do so feel for you Jane with all this never ending worry :(

Sending lots of Vibes for poor Patrick xxxxxxxx

Oh no, you are having a bad time of it at the moment :(

Sending tonnes of vibes your way for everybun who is feeling poorly with you that they all make a speedy recovery (where possible) or remain comfortable and stable, and also that they stop reading your bunny medical books.

xx

Back