• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you use hay for pets? Question about ings hay and delivery.

zayna1

Warren Scout
I know some of you buy from there, and I'm about to order from hay for pets...and I want to buy in bulk so it lasts a long time. My buns ate all the samples, so i'm not sure whether to buy the ings, or the timothy hay (they currently eat timothy from P@H). Oh and also, about delivery. Everyone is out of the house during the working day, so do you have any ideas on how to have it delivered? I know they're huge bags, and im getting 9.5 kilos of straw, and another of the hay...so I don't think I could get the neighbours to sign for it :lol: Any suggestions? Thanks

My buns like the Ings and meadow hay the best weren't so keen on the Timothy for some reason. Have to say i order the biggest bags also and always leave instructions to leave with any neighbour just in case I miss the delivery, neighbours are usually ok about taking in any parcels mind.

My buns like the Ings and meadow hay the best weren't so keen on the Timothy for some reason. Have to say i order the biggest bags also and always leave instructions to leave with any neighbour just in case I miss the delivery, neighbours are usually ok about taking in any parcels mind.

Same here. I've just ordered more today of Ings hay and soft meadow hay. I put a note on my order about leaving with any neighbour . As of yet I've always been in as they've been delivered in the early evening. They come double bagged in thick clear plastic bags.:wave:

The hay is compressed and although big probably not as big as you'd imagine.:)

ooh ok :) thanks. i'll ask my neighbour, im sure they won't mind as we always take their parcels in :lol: . I was just a little worried because I was imagining them to be huge!

Back