• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bit worried about Daisy

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I just went out to check on the animals and besides the greens she had off of me this morning she hasn't touched any of her dinner:? this isn't like her at all. She seems absolutely fine and is currently hopping around the garden. Am I worrying over nothing?

Dudley goes a bit on and off his food at this time of year. The fact shes acting normal is always a good sign. Just tempt her on and off with a few things and if she doesnt eat anything for the rest of the day and nothing at dinner I would be thinking vet trip!

Dudley goes a bit on and off his food at this time of year. The fact shes acting normal is always a good sign. Just tempt her on and off with a few things and if she doesnt eat anything for the rest of the day and nothing at dinner I would be thinking vet trip!

Thank you, I wondered if maybe the weather played a bit of a part in their eating. I will keep a close eye on her:wave:

Given what you said in the other thread re her possibly grunting when you fed her I am wondering if she might have pain somewhere. Tummy and/or teeth maybe.

Is she spayed ? Does about to go into a pseudopregnancy can become grumpy and go off their food.

Going off dried food is often an early warning sign so a Vet check may be a good idea.

Back