• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummeh, Help Me.

allie1904

Mama Doe
Daddeh is twying to cuts of my nails, so I comes and sits on your lap, you pwotects me mummeh won't youz :roll:

photo_26_2_460x345.jpg

photo_24_3_460x345.jpg

coz I likez you so much mummeh, I does a wee on your leg :roll:

He was so cute though bless him, everytime my OH tried clipping a nail he would run back to me and sit in my lap, then it got a bit damp :roll:

:love:

While towel drying mine last night, he ran off the towle and weed on my cushion/pjs and them came back onto the towel :lol:

He was so cute though bless him, everytime my OH tried clipping a nail he would run back to me and sit in my lap, then it got a bit damp :roll:

It's that lovely warm patch before you quite click what's happened...sneaky little ******* :lol: Oidhche, who is the most remarkably trained litter bun I have ever seen, (when we go to the vets, she won't do anything unless we bring her tray) peed all over my lap the first time I tried to cut her nails. Coincedence...I think not!

Back