• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoidberg and Mary update

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
We picked Zoidberg and Mary up last night, and they've been together for 48 hours now... they've been getting on okay, am leaving them alone for the first time today.... hopefully it all goes okay.

I popped down a few times last night when they were in their hutch and they seemed to be getting along fine, I got up at 5 this morning and let them in their run and watched them, their was a tiny bit of chasing at the start, I think as this was the first time they were in the run at my house but they're fine now.

P1000217.jpg

P1000219.jpg

P1000223.jpg

Sorry for the fact they are taken through glass, I feel that Zoidy is not himself if i'm sat there watching them. :oops:

:love::love::love:

Oh what a gorgeous couple they make :love: really heartwarming, their bond will get stronger im sure and you'll have a gorgeous loved up pair :love:

^totally agree with Edna

They look adorable! I would say good luck but doesnt look like they need it

edit: although second thoughts Zoidberg doesn't actually end up with Edna so maybe not :shock:

We came home from work to find themboth flopped out on the upstairs of their hutch :)

They have spent the evening together in the run they were even sharing a leaf of greens just like lady and the tramp lol. They're getting on really well, so well in fact that I am not going to check on them during the night!

Will let them out in the run tomorrow morning, so I'll be up at 5.45 again lol! Will try and upload some more photos then!

So this morning I let them out in the run, and they're definitely bonding...

P1000252.jpg

P1000246.jpg

P1000243.jpg

P1000248.jpg

I have no worries at all about leaving them during the day/night now too :D

I wouldnt say they are bonding. Id say they were bonded! :D awwww so heart warming to see newly loved up buns :love:

Back