• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vaccinations

Peanut-Toffee

Warren Veteran
Roxy just had her first myxi vaccs today and is booked in for her VHD in 2 weeks. I asked the vet which one he uses and he said Cylap as its more hygenic than Lapinject cos Cylap is only 1 dose whereas Lapinject is 5 doses?
But I've heard Cylap isnt good, is that right?

Hey,
i dont much about all the diff types, i was actually on here yday asking for advice ....
but my 4 buns had there vhd vaccination today and cylap was used, when i saw that it was this i got rather scared after what i have read to but up to now theyve been fine and are eating normal, i'll keep you updated if you like.
my vet said that she has always used cylap and never had a problem with it so fingers crossed :)

Some buns do have a reaction to Cylap, some don't. I think Lapinject comes in 5 doses, which have to be used in the same day.

There is another new one, Anvinac, that my vet uses. Not had a problem with it :wave:

Back