• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ducks at the bottom of my garden

minirextyler

Young Bun
the canal is at the bottom of my garden so i have the joy to see the ducks and swans, unfortunatley there was no baby ducks or swans when i went down today, only two ducks lol
100_1614.jpg

100_1615.jpg

WOW! Lucky you! I always wanted a brook/stream at the bottem of the garden. Nice piccies.:D
Back in the day, as kids in the '60's, we used to ...er..'garden creep'...just sneak along, possibly scrump depending on the time of year, causing NO damage and NOT stealing (except the scumping)-that wasn't the point, through peoples gardens. One line of houses backed out onto the brook which was easy access....kids couldn't do that now-a-days. It was just innocent fun. The punishment of being caught would've been a clip around the ear or a telling off...:D

Cool, I'd love a brook that flows into my pond! I've got a really big "retention pond" that always has birds. Lots of variety: Mallards, wood ducks, muscovies, Canadian geese, cranes, egrets, anhingas, etc.

Back