• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel our new disabled bunny and her friend Rosie-Pippin

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
They seem a lot more settled that they were last night, thank goodness :lol:

Angel
P5090047.jpg

P5090048.jpg

P5090049.jpg

P5090050.jpg

P5090051.jpg

P5090052.jpg

Tried to get a piccy of her deformed front legs

P5090054.jpg

OMG! Sobbing my heart out here :cry::cry:- :wave: hello beautiful girls!!:wave:Love you :love: They look well and happy scoffing their favourite foods - I am sure they will settle nicely

:love::love::love: Such a cute couple.

I don't know if I've missed this elsewhere but what's wrong with Angel's legs, Liz? Is it a birth defect or inury?

:love::love::love: Such a cute couple.

I don't know if I've missed this elsewhere but what's wrong with Angel's legs, Liz? Is it a birth defect or inury?

Apparently it is congenital and she was born that way as all 4 are affected to varying degrees. But the fact that they were both kept in a tiny guinea pig hutch wouldn't have helped :( They are 6 years old so i hope they weren't kept like that for all six years!

Well done to suzibunbun for rescuing and caring for these bunnies until they found their forever home :love:

But the fact that they were both kept in a tiny guinea pig hutch wouldn't have helped :( They are 6 years old so i hope they weren't kept like that for all six years!

:(:( I hope they weren't either. :(

At least she'll now get to spend her twilight years in luxury though. :love:

Back