• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a sad bunny. Butterfly needs some vibes please. UD post 24. UD post 33

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Butterfly is very sad :( Just today he has lost a lot of weight. I'm unsure if this is due to him being moved otuside last week, or if this is dental so he has had some pain relief and is off to the vets tomorrow.

Hopefully its not anything more serious thatn teeth (because potentially they are 'messed up' so it could be), but if he needs a dental that presents a huge complication in adopting him out.

Can he please have some happy, healing vibes.

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes that it isn't anything serious :)

I've got a couple in for dentals tomorrow as well, plus one for a spay, and a couple going for runny eyes/possible tear duct flush..so I'll be thinking of Butterfly whilst we're there

Sending lots of vibes that it isn't anything serious :)

I've got a couple in for dentals tomorrow as well, plus one for a spay, and a couple going for runny eyes/possible tear duct flush..so I'll be thinking of Butterfly whilst we're there

Good luck! We'll be doing the respective back to you and thinking of you and yours.

And thank you everyone else :)

Lots of vibes for little butterfly. Is he the middle one?

He's this one. :love: (this is him couple of months ago eating one of those treats you sent)

023-1.jpg

He seems much brighter inside. Minimal eating and no pooing as yet, but that may all be the Metacam.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the vibes :)

He's had a huge drink, had some hay and eaten some noms. He has now chosen his chair on the settee and has set up camp.

I'm worried he is just sad at being outside. I don't have anywhere inside he can stay permanently, and there are no bunnies at the Centre to bond him with either.

No chance with the Hay Monster because they are pretty vicious together.

sending you lots of good wish vibes Butterfly, our Dandy had an off day yesterday (frightened me a bit) but is okay again today.
Hope you are feeling better already.xx

sending you lots of good wish vibes Butterfly, our Dandy had an off day yesterday (frightened me a bit) but is okay again today.
Hope you are feeling better already.xx

Glad he is ok :) Was telling someone about his funny haircut last week. :love:

Back