• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

worn out bunnies

ok, so I got brave and have moved the 2 runs and using them as a fence to fence off the bottom of the garden as not bunny safe...they are having a great time running round like crazy (supervised)
'scuse the washing!
garden.png

fence.png

Having a rest after all that fun
relaxing.png

Peekaboo
peekaboo.png

Can't see me!
canyoufindme.png

Guy1.png

Fawkes.png

All that garden and they retire in the hutch run! :lol:
howmanyrabbits.png

They do make me laugh, only had them since feb. Rescue boys, spending a lot of time trying to get them more tolerant of being picked up for bum checks...slowly slowly! They are pretty but that's what all mum's think about there own ;)

eye liner bunnies

I also have eye liner bunnies. They are lion head x dutch and are only 11 weeks old... Love their set up. Mine are indoors at the moment but will go out once I get an outdoor space together. It is great having them in my bedroom though...:D

I also have eye liner bunnies. They are lion head x dutch and are only 11 weeks old... Love their set up. Mine are indoors at the moment but will go out once I get an outdoor space together. It is great having them in my bedroom though...:D

Hello and welcome Tulsi.

You may like to introduce yourself in the section headed Introductions.

I hope you enjoy being on RU.

We all luuuuuuurve bunnies on here.

Back