• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fight?

Domino27

Mama Doe
I put my two out this morn for a few hrs before work this aft. I was upstairs and could hear a load of scrabbling outside. Went down to investigate and there was a big handful of her fur in the run. She was, poor little mite, sat panting away in the litter tray.
I brought her in for a check and can't find any blood etc. Poor thing was terrified. All I can think is that they've had a fight? There has been a lot of circling recently but never anything nasty.

I had to put them away in the hutch as had to go to work and now worrying they might be fighting in there....:-( I won't finish til 10 and oh wont get home til 7 :-(

I hope you get home to find all is ok. I'd suggest checing for the next few days because sometimes it takes until scabs until they show up.

OH got home and said all was fine, no more fur etc. She still looks a bit subdued - eating and hopping about but won't run away as usual when I come to try and pick her up.

I've looked at her again and although not visible to naked eye there is a 50p patch (size wise) of fur missing around her left shoulder area. No broken skin though from looking. They're cuddling up ATM so I'm just hoping it was a little tiff all sorted now :?

Back