• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our little visitor and more of our two

Stufi

Alpha Buck
These greeted us outside of our window on Sunday Morning (sorry about the quality but hope to get some better ones

IMG_8829-1-1.jpg

IMG_8834-1.jpg

IMG_8835-1.jpg

Now for our two,I let them both out on my lunch break to tire them out :)

Very windy so they were a bit unsure to start with

IMG_8859.jpg

IMG_8869.jpg

IMG_8870.jpg

IMG_8908.jpg

Bruce having a munch (as per usual :roll::roll:)

IMG_8891.jpg

IMG_8951.jpg

IMG_8890.jpg

IMG_8882.jpg

Womble was very quiet due to wind and birds

IMG_8911.jpg

IMG_8894.jpg

IMG_8884.jpg

womble letting her nail varnish dry

IMG_8941.jpg

Bruce posing!!

IMG_8945.jpg

Stufi - what camera do you use?

You have awesome bunnies and awesome pictures!

Thank you,

It is Fi's camera but i (Stu) and trying to work it out slowly. It's a Canon EOS 50D with a 17-85mm (dunno what that means :oops: ) lens. I know that Fi wants to get a bigger lens to get some more details shots from a distance but we are pretty lucky as we have a pair of posers :)

Thank you,

It is Fi's camera but i (Stu) and trying to work it out slowly. It's a Canon EOS 50D with a 17-85mm (dunno what that means :oops: ) lens. I know that Fi wants to get a bigger lens to get some more details shots from a distance but we are pretty lucky as we have a pair of posers :)

:love:

Its an awesome camera then.

It takes some AWESOME pictures -the detail on your buns is amazing. Your pair are beautiful :D

Thank you for promptly answering :)

:love:

Its an awesome camera then.

It takes some AWESOME pictures -the detail on your buns is amazing. Your pair are beautiful :D

Thank you for promptly answering :)

No worries,

It has never interested me before but with these and a good camera can burn some time :)

awww so sweet :)
what breed is the blue otter bunny? looks exactly like mine, but i havnt a clue what he is, the breeder said he was a mini rex but hes nothing like one now he is fully grown. xx:love::love:

awww so sweet :)
what breed is the blue otter bunny? looks exactly like mine, but i havnt a clue what he is, the breeder said he was a mini rex but hes nothing like one now he is fully grown. xx:love::love:

We think he is a Netherland Dwarf Cross as his ears are a bit bigger than normal but are not entirely sure as we got him from a Rescue. I wouldn't say I can see any Rex in yours but doesn't mean her hasn't as (believe it or not) Pinky and Womble on our Sig were Litter Sisters

We think he is a Netherland Dwarf Cross as his ears are a bit bigger than normal but are not entirely sure as we got him from a Rescue. I wouldn't say I can see any Rex in yours but doesn't mean her hasn't as (believe it or not) Pinky and Womble on our Sig were Litter Sisters

yehh, people have said he looks like a nethie, but his ears are pretty big x

Back